cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Resizing time series chart

Ecko665
11-Garnet

Resizing time series chart

Hey Guys,

I am trying to figure out how to resize this time series chart which I believe is inside a contained mashup, but I am not sure and trying to figure out if it is.  I am new to TWX and need a bit of help.

Plan is to move the time series chart to the right to make room for the list widget which displays a drop down of items to plot against the chart. Checking the widget properties, I do not have any options to move or resize the panel / chart and looking for some advice.

\\\

Ecko665_0-1579696055015.png

\\\

Thanks,

Thomas, Jr.dev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cut the Time Series Chart(scissor button) and then insert a Layout widget in the area, choosing the number of columns and/or side bar(s) that you need. You can configure the percent of each column as well. Paste the chart in the desired column. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cut the Time Series Chart(scissor button) and then insert a Layout widget in the area, choosing the number of columns and/or side bar(s) that you need. You can configure the percent of each column as well. Paste the chart in the desired column. 

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll give it go and see how I make out.

Thomas

Top Tags