cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Time Series Chart Design Issue

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Time Series Chart Design Issue

What ever changes I make in the Widget Properties the following issue is repeating again and again, the TimeStamp can't be seen totally on the dashboard, it is only half shown. 

psp316r_1-1631465790156.png

Thanks,
Shashi

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So, 

This issue is in 9.3.4 (latest Thingworx version) for Line Chart, this can only fixed by padding in the Style properties of the widget, in chart layout section, after certain days, Y axis was also overlapping on the X Axis, only way it got fixed is by mentioning Number of Y Axis Data points instead of keeping it auto and Increasing the height in the Widget Properties.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

@pshashipreetham ,

Can you tell me which version of ThingWorx this is and what the actual widget name is?

--Nick  

Hi @nmilleson ,

The Thingworx version 8.5 and it is the Time Series Chart !!

Thanks
Shashi.

Shashi Preetham

@pshashipreetham ,

Sorry for the delay.  There are actually two widgets with that same name.  Can you tell me which icon is in front of it?

nmilleson_0-1632404234054.png

--Nick

Hi @nmilleson ,

Revisiting this ticket, as of now we are using the TWX 9.3.3, this issue is still exist in Bar Chart.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
wcui
14-Alexandrite
(To:pshashipreetham)

@pshashipreetham  I tested Time Series Chart widget with TW9.3.3, but I could reproduce the issue. both timestamp and plot popup displayed fully.

Do you mind sending a demo to us?

wcui_0-1663036762977.png

Hi @wcui ,

Did you try in a Responsive Container ?, because we are placing the Chart on Field Set. This issue was seen. Our Dashboard is an Static Dashboard.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
wcui
14-Alexandrite

@pshashipreetham I put TimeSeriesChart inside FieldSet, still I cannot reproduce. This issue migh reply on some special settings, can you send us a demo so I can check on my side?

wcui_1-1663469480103.png

Hi @wcui ,

Was testing this scenario today, and I have faced the same issue. This is LineChart and thingworx Verison: 9.3.3

Shashi_Preetham_0-1664381621133.png

In the end, the TimeStamp cut off.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
wcui
14-Alexandrite

@pshashipreetham can you send us a demo? it should include mashup and data source entities.

So, 

This issue is in 9.3.4 (latest Thingworx version) for Line Chart, this can only fixed by padding in the Style properties of the widget, in chart layout section, after certain days, Y axis was also overlapping on the X Axis, only way it got fixed is by mentioning Number of Y Axis Data points instead of keeping it auto and Increasing the height in the Widget Properties.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
Top Tags