I have the folloing situation:
- I've installed some sensors, sending temperature, pressure and humidity.
- I made a mashup, showing the temperature in time series charts.
- Everything worked fine.
Now we added airQuality to the sensors to send. So I added this field to the thingTemplate, my sensorThings inherit from - updated my service to write this as well. Everything looked working fine.
Now the issue:
All my time series chars now show the airQuality value, insatead of temperature.
Even when creating a new mashup, setting it up and make one field to temperature... shows airQuality instead.
And it is not a refresh problem from my browser. I can set the DataLabel1 to something - and it will appear... but still show wrong data.
Can someone help me please!!
Potentially something got cached? did you try a full refresh (CTRL + F5) of the mashup?
it may not be truly saving your changes is another possibility.
I already tried
- I also tested from another machine, that was not yet connected to thingworx.
- And I restarted my thingworx server even.
- Created a totally new mashup, with new time series chart.
- Only the "LED Display" shows right data.
This is currently really an issue, as all my collected data became worthless now.
I've deleted the airQuality field. And everything worked again. I've then "re"added a quality-field.
Now, all my charts can only again show temperature...not quality, not pressure or humidity. Everything and everywhere I see temperature...
If I name the field, I get this name shown. But the data is still wrong.
But I've found a workaround. I have to set different data sources for each column by unchecking "SingleDataSource".