cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Time series chart v2 not showing data?

jshah-3
1-Newbie

Time series chart v2 not showing data?

I have a service that return data with fields

1-time

2-status (some numeric value)

3- id

as shown in the attachment

the result of the service is represented by time series chart default

but the time series chart v2 is blank

both the charts are binded with the same service

any help?

I am not able to figure why its is not showing the data

I have set the x axis field and data field

7 REPLIES 7
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:jshah-3)

Hi Jugal, could you enable the Show Debug tool when you view the Mashup and check for the services and the bindings, make sure to enable the parameters

Alternatively you can also check via the Chrome's Developer Tool to see if it's showing any error to quickly highlight the issues

This is the debug data of my mashup

I have never used it previously so don't understand it much

debug_1.pngdebug_3.png

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Jugal, as you can see the service works fine for one as you get that green thumbs up and same service shows thumbs down in red, did you check the ApplicationLog or the browser's developer console for more specific detail?

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@16479d39][message: Unable To Parse JSON Request]

this is logged in the application log

when I searched the error on internet

it shows number of digits is greater that 20 for number type

but as I ran the service no such number is big

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Jugal, could also check the scriptLog, this error could happen for variety of reasons may be the Datashape you have assigned to the output for your service is not conducive to what is expected by the TimeSeries Chart v2, in case you don't see more information in script log either, you can enable the stack tracing on your service by navigating to the System > Subsystems > Logging Subsystem > Configuration and then enable the the Stack trace save the configuration and reload the mashup. Then disable the stack tracing and check for the ApplicationLog, ScriptLog and ErrorLog (stack trace is logged in ErrorLog.)

May be you can also share the findings here.

Was a resolution found for this?  I am experiencing the same issue.  

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:johnolds)

Hi @jshah-3

Hope you are doing good. Could you please reply on this.

If the issue has been resolved please mark the answer as accept as solution. So that other can take benefit for the same issue. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags