cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Touch-Scrolling in Collection Widget isn't possible

DanZ
15-Moonstone

Touch-Scrolling in Collection Widget isn't possible

Hi,

I'm having a little issue with the collection widget that I'm using on my mashup. It isn't possible to scroll down/up with a touch-device when using Firefox on a Thin-Client. Nothing is happening (except from selecting the text) when using the standard swipe gesture that you would use on a mobile device. You can only use the way too small scrollbar which isn't always shown although it is set to "Always On" in the collection widget settings.

There already seems to be a related problem in this topic: https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/Scrolling-in-collection-widget-not-possible-in-with-touch/td-p/602684

Now here is the thing: I've managed to get touch-scroll working on regular mobile-devices with a little workaround, because it also did not worked to begin with (seems to be the bug mentioned in the linked topic). I've tested it with Firefox on Android and Chrome in Dev-Mode - it works fine now. But I still can't get it to work on the Thin-Client.

Are there any suggestions or updates when this bug in the collection widget is getting fixed?

Best regards

EDIT: I am running TWX 8.4.3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:DanZ)

Hi Dan,

I took at look at the linked thread and tracked the internal defect report down to TW-58504. The issue is still being worked on internally and there is no confirmed release for this fix.

The public reference article for this matter is captured under CS316211. When the bug is corrected this article will be updated to reflect the corrected release.

If you would like to be notified directly when this is fixed instead of periodically checking the article you can send me your Customer Number and SCN via Private Message and I can get you attached to the defect internally via Technical Support case.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:DanZ)

Hi Dan,

I took at look at the linked thread and tracked the internal defect report down to TW-58504. The issue is still being worked on internally and there is no confirmed release for this fix.

The public reference article for this matter is captured under CS316211. When the bug is corrected this article will be updated to reflect the corrected release.

If you would like to be notified directly when this is fixed instead of periodically checking the article you can send me your Customer Number and SCN via Private Message and I can get you attached to the defect internally via Technical Support case.

Top Tags