cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

about Tomcat's manager Deploy

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

about Tomcat's manager Deploy

Hi

For some personal reason, I have reinstalled Thingworx.

I made a document of the process that I had previously installed, so I proceeded to install it by referring to the document.

Strangely enough, however, Deploy will stop Tomcat in 1-2 seconds

If i delete ThingworxStorage and backup space in the root folder and delete Thingworx in Tomcat's webbase, Tomcat will run again.

However, when you deploy Thingworx, it stops.

Thingworx used ThingWorx-Platform-Postgres-7-3-10,

Version of Tomcat 8.0.45

jdk is 1.8.0_131 jre is also 1.8.0_131

The operating system is Windows 7.

Simple ThingWorx-Platform-H2-7-3-10 is good for Deploy.

I have attached a setup ppt document that I created.

Thank you for your solution to this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:CHASEONHO)

Have you deployed Thingworx.war through the webbrowser or copy/pasted into the webapps folder of Tomcat directory?

I'm a bit confused, is this powerpoint you created during this installation or previously and now followed? I see there are only 9 tables in the pg admin III, but it should be around 57 when both scripts execute properly. I also see that you can access the composer in the powerpoint, so the installation there is successful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jdass
12-Amethyst

Hi Seonho Cha,

Please share your Application log and the Catalina log files. Does your ThingworxStorage and ThingworxPlatform folders have Read/Write permissions?

Hi Janet Joseph Antony Dass

I think this is the problem when I think!

I can not try it right now, but I have to run it on another PC.

Or I'll try it on VMware

Thanks

posipova
20-Turquoise

Have you deployed Thingworx.war through the webbrowser or copy/pasted into the webapps folder of Tomcat directory?

I'm a bit confused, is this powerpoint you created during this installation or previously and now followed? I see there are only 9 tables in the pg admin III, but it should be around 57 when both scripts execute properly. I also see that you can access the composer in the powerpoint, so the installation there is successful.

Hi Polina Osipova

There are 57 tables in pgAdmin

Nine of these shown are made through schema updates.

Thanks

Top Tags