cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

assign formatted date to date time picker

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

assign formatted date to date time picker

Hi, How can I assign the formatted date to Date time picker? because it converts the date to string format and doesn't allow me to bind to the date time picker. Please provide a solution for this.

I tried to assign the following query but I am not able to

select CONVERT(varchar(12), CAST(getdate() as date), 107)

Thanks,

Shalini V.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

The properties panel for the Date Time Picker widget allow you to select from various formats:

Date.PNG

If there isn't an acceptable format available, please provide me with your entities to provide more context around your needs, and I will work on an alternative.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

The DateTime picker is expecting a Date Time type.  Is there a reason you're trying to convert it to a string first?

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @slangley ,

I am trying to convert it because I want it to be in the MM/DD/YYYY format of previous day's date. 

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

The properties panel for the Date Time Picker widget allow you to select from various formats:

Date.PNG

If there isn't an acceptable format available, please provide me with your entities to provide more context around your needs, and I will work on an alternative.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @svisveswaraiya-.

If the previous post answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you still have questions, please let us know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags