cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

color for alternate cell in Collection widget (TWX 9.1.0) not working

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

color for alternate cell in Collection widget (TWX 9.1.0) not working

Hi,

I am unable to set Styling for alternate cell in Collection widget. please see below snap for reference..when i view mashup cell is not affecting as i styled below.

VS_9760165_0-1610892008806.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VS_9760165
12-Amethyst
(To:c_lowy)

Hi @c_lowy ,

I have made it by applying background color for child mashup and same is reflecting to cells in collection. in child mashup only I have added border and color for mashup and same is reflecting in collection. for now its fine .

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

Indeed the CellStyle and CellAlternateStyle will not be visible at runtime if any of the following points is true:

1. The child mashup (= mashup displayed in Collection widget's cells) has a main container size that is greater than or equal to the values of mashupHeight and mashupWidth properties on the Collection widget, or
2. The child mashup has a background color on its main container that is not transparent.

This issue has been reported to our R&D department.

For now in order for the CellAlternateStyle background color to be visible at runtime, you will need to take at least one of the following actions:

A. Clear background color of child mashup's main container to make it transparent

B. Make child mashup's main container smaller than Collection widget's mashupHeight and mashupWidth properties

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

Hi @c_lowy 

Thanks for reply, but Still not getting cell alternate color at runtime. i did as you mentioned above. 

nothing is reflecting....any suggestion?

Thanks

Maybe the Background color of your child Mashup (not main container, but Mashup itself) needs to be set to transparent as well ?

Please find attached a set of example entities. When viewing mashup cwht_collection_mashup you should be able to see the alternate row having a yellow background.

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

Hi @c_lowy ,

I have made it by applying background color for child mashup and same is reflecting to cells in collection. in child mashup only I have added border and color for mashup and same is reflecting in collection. for now its fine .

Thanks

Top Tags