cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

not able to login to thingworx composer

mkumar2
4-Participant

not able to login to thingworx composer

Hi Team,

from today morning, not able to login to thingworx composer, after giving the credentials its still asking for the user name and password.

i have not changed the credentials.

9 REPLIES 9
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:mkumar2)

Is this for a trial or commercial instance?

mkumar2
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

its a commercial version.

mkumar2
4-Participant

Thingworx version is 8.2.

earlier it was working fine, but all of a sudden it stopped working, its not accepting the credentials.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@mkumar2: Do you have Studio associated ThingWorx instance or independent ThingWorx instance? 

Also, please share your login ID and ThingWorx URL to verify the issue.

-Durgesh

mkumar2
4-Participant
(To:dupatel)

Hi,

my URL would be http://x.x.x.x:8080/Thingworx

i am using the User name as Administrator and other users login, however my Thingworx is not running, you may not be able to login to instance.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@mkumar2 It appears to be an issue related to your environment/configuration related to ThingWorx Foundation commercial instance. Request you to log a PTC Support case to get right attention and assistance on the issue.

-Durgesh

I am trying to set up thingworx composer on a Linux machine.

In the Application logs the Server is ON and db is initialized.

But when in the browser I try to open composer, then it is stuck at the landing page (the black page with Thingworx logo in green) and doesn't go to the Composer Home page.

Kickass Proxy | Free Movie SItes | Best Radar Detectors  

But when in the browser I try to open composer, then it is stuck at the landing page (the black page with Thingworx logo in green) and doesn't go to the Composer Home page.

here | click | this | info here | tutorial | see here

Hi,

I am recommending you to analyze the Tomcat logs and Thingworx logs to get a hint why the application is not loading.

Check  all the logs form Tomcat_folder/logs and also the logs from ThingworxStorage/logs (ApplicationLog, ScriptLog, ....)

If possible, you can attach here to check them.

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags