cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

Re: where I could find thingworx.war release 8 for training ?

here it is

Highlighted

Hi Isabelle,

Could you please share the platform-seetings.json file? Also, please use the twadmin user and password  for  username and password variables in the file as shown below:

{

"PersistenceProviderPackageConfigs": {

"PostgresPersistenceProviderPackage": {

"ConnectionInformation": {

"jdbcUrl": "jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/thingworx",

"password": "password",

"username": "twadmin"

}

}

}

}

Highlighted

I have not twadmin like you but my adminPGSQL, created during installation : page 10, 3-b :

b.Select NewObject>New Login Role. On the Propertiestab, in theRole namefield, enter the <PostgreSQL user role name>for PostgreSQL administration

I have modifed the platform-settings.json : "username": "adminPGSQL" ... but same thing

How can I change the thingworx in pgadmin to put twadmin like you ? bes=cause I use this adminPGSQL in . DBsetup and Schemasetup . bat

and why create the 3-b ?

Highlighted

I have "2017-08-30 16:56:09 CEST FATAL:  authentification par mot de passe échouée pour l'utilisateur  « twadmin »"

--> 2 admin twadmin configured and my adminPGSQL created as asked by the installation but I think we don't need it ?

Highlighted

Yes , you don't need it, just keep the postgres and twadmin users. Give the twadmin credentials in platform-settings.json.

Highlighted

Did you make any changes to the thingworxPostgresDBSetup.bat file?  Can you share the first few line from your bat file?

SET server=localhost

SET port=5432

SET database=thingworx

SET tablespace=thingworx

SET tablespace_location=C:\ThingworxPostgresqlStorage

SET adminusername=postgres

SET thingworxusername=twadmin

Highlighted

SO I have delete the table thingworx in pgadmin, my user adminPGSQL, I have modify again . bat and settings, and I have launch .bat

Highlighted

and I have also put password for posgress password to launch .bat

Highlighted

I noticed that your platform-settings.json has more than one persistence provider configured. Could you try with just the postgres persistence provider package?

Highlighted

WhenI have installed Postgress, I have chossen a password, and it is not password as for postgres and twadmin. Is is the problem:

017-08-30 17:24:58 CEST FATAL:  authentification par mot de passe échouée pour l'utilisateur  « twadmin »

2017-08-30 17:24:58 CEST DÉTAIL:  La connexion correspond à la ligne 80 du pg_hba.conf : « host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5 »

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________