cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Create Animation Sequences

drieder
15-Moonstone

Create Animation Sequences

Hello everyone,

I would like to create an AR-experience with an animation sequence played when a button is pressed (similar like in this guide). As far as I understood you have to create these models as a .pvz File.

I read in some threads that you can to that with Creo Ilustrate but I can't find a trial version for that, respectively the "request Demo" link does not work.

Anyway, is Creo Ilustrate the only way to create animations? My scenario contains very simple objects so It would be enough to "play" about 10 different CAD Objects in sequence. Is this approach supported somehow?

Any Help is appreciated very much.

Kind Regards,

Dominik

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

if you have a very simple animation and you know for example , what should be the geometrical movements of  the components you can use a javaScript.

So the first thing is to define all components , which should be moved by the animation as  modelitems 

Then you can use some script as described in the post "Placeing animations on modelItems with javascript"

Top Tags