cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to check attributes or method associated with application parameter ?

Parimal_Sahu
7-Bedrock

How to check attributes or method associated with application parameter ?

In vuforia studio,Is there anyway to check attributes or method associated with application parameter.

example :- In "$scope.app.params" , after params what all possible attributes are available.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Parimal,

Why using a Parameter in a such case?

It is possible to do a binding directly to Properties of 3D Model or to create a Javascript function to change value of any Property of a 3D Model.

It will be more useful for a developer when using binding and Application Parameter.

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

To be honest, I am not sure to understand that is the need.

Normally, as developer, we know Application Parameter created in a Project in Vuforia Studio.

• What is the needs or the problem ?
  • What I have misunderstood ?

Best regards,

Samuel

Hi Samuel, 

Thanks for the reply, 

In Vuforia studio, I have approx 30-40 model (small mechanical parts). now for controlling properties like visibility, opacity and Coordinates always need to bind with application parameter manually by drag and drop.

For a developer which is very time consuming, so thought if somehow I can create multiple Application parameter and bind in js.

Hello Parimal,

Why using a Parameter in a such case?

It is possible to do a binding directly to Properties of 3D Model or to create a Javascript function to change value of any Property of a 3D Model.

It will be more useful for a developer when using binding and Application Parameter.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags