cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to use the offline Experience feature in ThingWorx View

ankitgupta
5-Regular Member

How to use the offline Experience feature in ThingWorx View

Hi All,

Could you please share the steps to use the offline Experience feature in ThingWorx View. I am using Ipad and trying to download a Spatial Experience for offline viewing but when I click on the share Experience button it saves a .txt file on my Ipad and nothing shows in the Downloaded Experience library.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Ankit Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:ankitgupta)

Hi Ankit Gupta,

To allow offline viewing of experience,

• Go to Info Section -> Check in the "Allow download for offline viewing" in Access section
  • In the View App:
    • Go to library -> click on any available experience that has "Allow download for offline viewing" option enabled in studio.
    • Click on Download option to download the experience
    • Go to Download experiences tab, you can find the recently downloaded experience in it.
    • Disable wifi and network option in the mobile device.
    • Test the experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:ankitgupta)

Hi Ankit Gupta,

To allow offline viewing of experience,

• Go to Info Section -> Check in the "Allow download for offline viewing" in Access section
  • In the View App:
    • Go to library -> click on any available experience that has "Allow download for offline viewing" option enabled in studio.
    • Click on Download option to download the experience
    • Go to Download experiences tab, you can find the recently downloaded experience in it.
    • Disable wifi and network option in the mobile device.
    • Test the experience.
ankitgupta08
6-Contributor
(To:ytella)

ankitgupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ytella)

@ytella,

Thank you. That Worked. 🙂

Top Tags