cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Model Target with Hololensv1

Parimal_Sahu
7-Bedrock

Model Target with Hololensv1

Hi , 

In Vuforia studio when I am using Model Target for Holoens, Tracking and size are correct as per real Hardware, but as my view changes the 3d Model is not stationary, similar like using on Image target.

Is there any way to get Stationary properties for Model Target?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Parimal_Sahu,

so far, I know it is possible to set stationary property on the model target.

So, for that what could make is more stable I want to refer to the post

Whit java script we could set the following 3D Container widget properties additional to the GUI

/////////////////////////////////////
$rootScope.$on('modelLoaded', function() { 
  $scope.check_if_works=false
 //=====================

$scope.setWidgetProp('3DContainer-1','enabletrackingevents',true);
  $scope.setWidgetProp('3DContainer-1','dropshadow',true);
  $scope.setWidgetProp('3DContainer-1','extendedtracking',true);
  $scope.setWidgetProp('3DContainer-1','persistmap',true);

});

So maybe the extendedtracking and persistmap properties could have some positive effect in your case  

Thanks Roland for reply, 

I was looking solution for Hololens and  3d container of 3d Eyewear has very limited properties available.

so even I have your code the result did not improved because it does not have extendedTracking, enableTrackingevents

Yes , correct !  I am sorry, it was mistake in my post - the first sentence should mean „ so far I know, it is NOT possible to set stationary property on model target" –

I just wanted to mention the properties  we can set with javascript with the hope that it could have some positive effect in your case .

Top Tags