cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

No preview seen in Thingworx studio

SureshPerinjery
8-Gravel

No preview seen in Thingworx studio

With the latest updated version of Thingworx studio when a new experience is created , the preview does not show anything. Similarly after publish, in Thingworx view when the Thingmark is scanned, the experience name pops up for selection but no experience is shiwn

3 REPLIES 3

What OS are you using? Is it possible to share the ThingMark you are scanning?

Hi Tara,

Thank for you reaching out. I realized that there was an error in the java script put in Home.js and that's why the preview was not coming.

rectified the error and it started working. Is it a normal behaviour to not show preview if there is an error in java script?

Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Glad to hear that you are now able to view your experience! I ran a few test cases locally and found that the preview will show depending on what the JS error is. For instance, I misspelled a variable and was able to view all aspects of the experience within the preview. I then misspelled an application parameter and that portion of the experience did not show within preview. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Tara

Top Tags