cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Vuforia Studio taking time to update data & Reconnecting error

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Vuforia Studio taking time to update data & Reconnecting error

Hey,

I am working on project in which I'm using multiple popups & labels(near about 40).

Problem is that whenever I am updating or adding anything to VS project it's taking time to update and after few minutes it's showing reconnecting vuforia studio.

I'm using Google Chrome 87.X.X it's up-to-date.

Can anyone tell me why this issue might arise?

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

corrected  the project - toggle will work now

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Swapnil_More ,

unfortunately I never tried to used so much popup widget so that I am not sure that there could be possible some issue when we use a large number of popups, I am not sure.

So- is possible to provide an example where we can check the issue more detailed? Respectively to report it to R&D if we can detect an issue.

or 

possibly we can try a way to use smaller number of popup widgets

-e.g. to call some $ionicPopup. popup dialogs instead where we can make the appearance of the popup more flexible by the used html template

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I can't show HTML or iconic popups because the content in the popup is too much.

Please find attached sample project for reference.

In attached project whenever I'm adding something in popup it's showing reconnecting error.

Regards,
Swapnil More

I did attached a demo project - where I modified your project - using javascript approach, please, see also  the post: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Vuforia-Studio-lagging-while-building-project/m-p/704789#M9118

corrected  the project - toggle will work now

Top Tags