cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

disable popup after clicking previous button

AS_9962540
6-Contributor

disable popup after clicking previous button

I have added a popup at the end of the steps using stepcompleted event and I want to disable the popup when I click previous button as it is still showing after clicking the previous button. How can I do that?

2 REPLIES 2

please check this may help. here user has used the JS for showing instructions at every step, Instead of that you can used hide /show js script for popup.

what you can do is make pop up widget false in every step except last step.  I think this may work. let me know the feedback.

$scope.view.wdg['pop-up'].visible = false;

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Add-text-to-AR-steps-in-popup-window/m-p/569430#M4066

I am using below code for the previous button. I tried this code but it didn't work.

$scope.rewindStep = function() {
// rewind the step
$scope.app.fn.triggerWidgetService("model-1", "rewind");
// make sure play button is visible in case they rewind the last step
setTimeout(()=>{ $scope.$apply(()=>{$scope.setWidgetProp("button-2","visible",true);}); console.log("setting playbutton to visible"); }, 100);
setTimeout(()=>{ $scope.$apply(()=>{$scope.setWidgetProp("label-6","visible",true);}); console.log("setting playbutton to visible"); }, 100);

}

Top Tags