cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

time series chart, "Data is not loaded yet"

ccss1
6-Contributor

time series chart, "Data is not loaded yet"

I am testing a time series chart.

Normally, hide the chart and click the 3D image to display the chart.

When displaying a chart, the following message appears.

"Data is not loaded yet"

I set the chart in the following order.

1.png

ccss1_0-1580446727940.png

Sorry.

I didn't check the getting start guide. The trial confirmed that only the "getpropertyvalue" service is available.

If I use the paid version rather than trial, can I use the time series chart if I follow the procedure above?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ccss1 ,

I think the answer is : yes.

So I tested to verify this behavior on a thing from a cloud instance  e.g. TEST-Thing with a number property 'value' /the name of the property is here 'value'/ defined as shown below in the picture:

2020-02-17_16-43-25.gif

There the property 'value' is defined as number and logged.  Via subscription to 10 seconds timer I generated a value stream:

2020-02-17_16-44-26.gif

Also to be able to access the Thing and the service QueryNumberPropertyHistrory() form Vuforia Studio I set the proper permissions.

In Studio I added the thing and the service as external data:

2020-02-17_16-37-50.gif

Here the query will request the last 25 values of the Thing property "value"

This is also set in the Time Series Chart as y-axis field - the x -axis is the timestemp of the value stream

the following   bindings:

1.) all Items of the QueryNumberPropertyHistrory() service to the Time Series Chart data.

2.)  Service Invoke complete Event to the Time Series Update service.

This was working fine . e.g. in preview mode:

2020-02-17_16-59-02.gif

Top Tags