cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Disable perpendicularity bubble (Drawing)

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst

Disable perpendicularity bubble (Drawing)

Hey guys, I'm on Creo Parametric 6.0 and I'm would like to know where can I disable the perpendicularity when I place bubbles in drawings. As you can see below, there is the perpendicularity symbol showing up which makes the placement harder.

Creo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:SR_CAD)

@SR_CAD 

It was specifically updated in Creo 4 M130 (released May 4th, 2020).

Since I don't have any specific documentation on this change, I can only guess, but I would say any Creo 6 release after that date likely also has the same update. Those Creo 6 build codes would be 6.0.5.1 and 6.0.6.0 (both released after May 4th, 2020) You can check your installation under File - Help - About Creo Parametric.

Dates are based off of the product calendar https://support.ptc.com/cs/release_calendar/index.html

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kdirth
20-Turquoise

Check out the solution to this Creo Idea

Option to disable/turn off annotation leader snapping constraints 

There is always more to learn in Creo.
SR_CAD
12-Amethyst
(To:kdirth)

Hi, it seems like this solution is not in Creo Parametric 6.0.

Is Creo Parametric 4.0 more updated than 6.0 ?

kdirth
20-Turquoise

As @StephenW  mentioned in the referenced Idea, Creo 4 in an enterprise release and receives support updates longer than 5 or 6.  Creo 6 may have never received this update.  Are you using the latest release of Creo 6 - 6.0.6.0?

You could also try holding Shift while moving bubbles.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
StephenW
23-Emerald II

@SR_CAD 

It was specifically updated in Creo 4 M130 (released May 4th, 2020).

Since I don't have any specific documentation on this change, I can only guess, but I would say any Creo 6 release after that date likely also has the same update. Those Creo 6 build codes would be 6.0.5.1 and 6.0.6.0 (both released after May 4th, 2020) You can check your installation under File - Help - About Creo Parametric.

Dates are based off of the product calendar https://support.ptc.com/cs/release_calendar/index.html

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

I'm on Creo 6.0.1.0, that explains why I can't see it.

Thx.

Top Tags