cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Disable perpendicularity bubble (Drawing)

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst

Disable perpendicularity bubble (Drawing)

Hey guys, I'm on Creo Parametric 6.0 and I'm would like to know where can I disable the perpendicularity when I place bubbles in drawings. As you can see below, there is the perpendicularity symbol showing up which makes the placement harder.

Creo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:SR_CAD)

@SR_CAD 

It was specifically updated in Creo 4 M130 (released May 4th, 2020).

Since I don't have any specific documentation on this change, I can only guess, but I would say any Creo 6 release after that date likely also has the same update. Those Creo 6 build codes would be 6.0.5.1 and 6.0.6.0 (both released after May 4th, 2020) You can check your installation under File - Help - About Creo Parametric.

Dates are based off of the product calendar https://support.ptc.com/cs/release_calendar/index.html

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kdirth
20-Turquoise

Check out the solution to this Creo Idea

Option to disable/turn off annotation leader snapping constraints 

There is always more to learn in Creo.
SR_CAD
12-Amethyst
(To:kdirth)

Hi, it seems like this solution is not in Creo Parametric 6.0.

Is Creo Parametric 4.0 more updated than 6.0 ?

kdirth
20-Turquoise

As @StephenW  mentioned in the referenced Idea, Creo 4 in an enterprise release and receives support updates longer than 5 or 6.  Creo 6 may have never received this update.  Are you using the latest release of Creo 6 - 6.0.6.0?

You could also try holding Shift while moving bubbles.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
StephenW
23-Emerald II

@SR_CAD 

It was specifically updated in Creo 4 M130 (released May 4th, 2020).

Since I don't have any specific documentation on this change, I can only guess, but I would say any Creo 6 release after that date likely also has the same update. Those Creo 6 build codes would be 6.0.5.1 and 6.0.6.0 (both released after May 4th, 2020) You can check your installation under File - Help - About Creo Parametric.

Dates are based off of the product calendar https://support.ptc.com/cs/release_calendar/index.html

SR_CAD
12-Amethyst
(To:StephenW)

I'm on Creo 6.0.1.0, that explains why I can't see it.

Thx.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags