cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Line thickness & a creo 9.0 queston

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

Line thickness & a creo 9.0 queston

My Dell Precision workstation has a Quadro RTX5000 .... It's amazing to use.  I spoke to an Industrial designer friend at Dell before purchasing this laptop and he said never skimp on a video card so I didnt.     3840 resolution on a laptop!   So I was thinking and after using it for the past few years of a few enhancements that might be noted for future releases of Creo.   I thought I would bounce just one by the folks on the forum. 

So many probably don't know that if you draw a line in sketcher that you can change the linetype *ptc calls incorrectly a 'linefont' .... One can also change color.  I also want to also change the line thickness and have a few selections or even be able to increment thickness of lines.  Maybe a developer would consider an option to have the line weight pull thru surfaces or solids as if the surface or solid had a slider for opacity.   Thoughts?

One Creo 9.0 question:    I'm super excited to use Creo 9.0 and can't wait to see what's next for Creo 10.... In Creo 9.0 many/all of the dialog boxes are by default open.  is there a config option to go back to previous versions... off.    I sure would like to be able to doc the saved draft analysis.   I see with the new style dialog boxes that we are heading in that direction.  

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

3 REPLIES 3

It looks like a sketch line thickness setting exists: "config.pro option sketcher_line_width". Ref: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs109233

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say all the dialog boxes are open..?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:bbrejcha)

@bbrejcha,

Uncheck 'Automatically open important panels' under 'Window Settings'.

TomU_0-1671653212370.png

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:TomU)
Top Tags