cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Exporting the Text and Graphical representation for the Annotation Using c++ toolkit

AP_10354419
2-Guest

Exporting the Text and Graphical representation for the Annotation Using c++ toolkit

I need to export the annotations and graphical representation in creo using the C++ toolkit.

Is it possible?

Please help me with the data, that have to be exported in order to represent the annotation and graphical representation in another file format.

2 REPLIES 2
remy
21-Topaz I
(To:AP_10354419)

Dear @AP_10354419 

You need to export annotations content and representation and for that purpose you need to access the annotations of a model with Creo OTK. When you search the knowledge base with the keywords get annotation OTK, you will find this article :  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs294130

Luckily it drops some code to create a button that will get all the annotations of a model in session. 

It is then up to you to dive deeper in the annotation data structure and get the necessary data you need for your export.

The mapping from the Creo Annotation data to your destination file format is then left to your discretion.

Do we need the TOOLKIT-for-3D_Drawings (222 license option) in order to do the above operation in the part environment instead of the drawing environment?

license_2.PNG

Announcements

Top Tags