cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Object Toolkit C++ testing Async Example

Cecilia_E
5-Regular Member

Object Toolkit C++ testing Async Example

Hi all,
I´m new using Object Toolkit C++, I´ve been trying to start an application in Asynchronous mode, this app is from the installation folder examples (%CREO_INSTALL%\otk\otk_cpp\otk_async_examples\otk_async_examples_main\OTKAsyncXMain.cxx), but I´m getting the following error:
1>OTKAsyncXMain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class xrchandle<class pfcAsyncConnection> __cdecl pfcAsyncConnection::Start(char const *,char const *)" (?Start@pfcAsyncConnection@@SA?AV?$xrchandle@VpfcAsyncConnection@@@@PEBD0@Z)

1>%APPLOADPOINT%\otk_install\x64\Release\otk_install.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
What I did was to add the OTKAsyncXMain.cxx example file into the otk_install solution and trying from there. I´m using Creo 4.0 M040 and Visual Basic 2015 version 14,please someone could help me to figure out what I´m doing wrong.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cecilia_E
5-Regular Member
(To:Cecilia_E)

I added the following Libraries and the linker message disappear.
otk_cpp_async.lib
pt_asynchronous.lib

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cecilia_E
5-Regular Member
(To:Cecilia_E)

I added the following Libraries and the linker message disappear.
otk_cpp_async.lib
pt_asynchronous.lib

Top Tags