cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creating Advanced Tags Using Kepware Configuration API

JK_10744682
6-Contributor

Creating Advanced Tags Using Kepware Configuration API

I am working on a solution that involves creating tags using the Kepware Configuration API. I have been able to find documentation for and create normal tags, but I can't seem to find any information on how to create Advanced Tags using the API. I have looked through the Advanced Tags help guide as well as the Kepware Server help guide but it doesn't have any documentation on how to create advanced tags using the API (unless I am missing it somehow). Can anyone confirm if advanced tags can be created from the API and if so is there documentation on how to construct the API call? If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:JK_10744682)

Hello,

I regret to inform you that, as of the current system functionality, we are unable to create Advance tags through the API. These tags must be created manually within the system.

Please check the mentioned article for information on how to create Advance tags.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Regards,

Mohit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:JK_10744682)

Hello,

I regret to inform you that, as of the current system functionality, we are unable to create Advance tags through the API. These tags must be created manually within the system.

Please check the mentioned article for information on how to create Advance tags.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Regards,

Mohit

Announcements

Top Tags