cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Custom Function Error - This value must be an integer

justhumm
5-Regular Member

Custom Function Error - This value must be an integer

This is sort of a follow-up question to this thread where I was recreating the calculations of the ptc sample:

Once I got that working, I defined two functions that process the spread-sheet wide variables, which was working "properly" for me:
     a = [matrix]     w = [matrix]     p = [matrix]     ML = number     MR = number
When I tried to move all arguments into the function definitions and I am getting error: "This value must be an integer."
     M(x,a,w,p,ML,MR) and V(x,a,w,p,ML,MR)

I'm having trouble figuring out what is causing this. Can anyone point out what I am missing?
Thanks!
error.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@justhumm wrote:
This is sort of a follow-up question to this thread where I was recreating the calculations of the ptc sample:

You may consider closing the threads you opened if you decide to open a new thread for follow ups.
I guess the question in the first link you mention may be considered answered.
I also don't feel that your new question is a follow up as it has nothing to do  with the problems you experienced in the other threads.

Your new problem occurs because you used a range in your program. In programs you have to use for-loops instead!

Werner_E_0-1704248208337.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@justhumm wrote:

You may consider closing the threads you opened if you decide to open a new thread for follow ups.
I guess the question in the first link you mention may be considered answered.
I also don't feel that your new question is a follow up as it has nothing to do  with the problems you experienced in the other threads.

Your new problem occurs because you used a range in your program. In programs you have to use for-loops instead!

Werner_E_0-1704248208337.png

Top Tags