cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problem in plotting graph in Mathcad 15

dm-3
1-Newbie

Problem in plotting graph in Mathcad 15

Hi,

I have data sheet created in Mathcad 2000 which is an array.

If I try to open it in Mathcad 15, the graph plotted in 2000 is not working.

Is it a bug? I have no go, have to work with Mathcad 15. Kindly suggest a solution.

--

Dhinesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is still a problem lower down the file in Vladimir's version. There is a line where G is assigned to Gi that doesn't seem to be useful, but just slows everything down. In the plots, you need to assign units to the 100 in the last term on the x-axis (as I've done) or remove units from the other term (as Vladimir has done).

Alan

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Please post the Mathcad 2000 worksheet.

Alan

Alan,

I can send you a screen shot of the sheet considering confidentiality issues.

Sheet is not in English, its in Portugese language.

Mathcad.JPG

--

Dhinesh

I was going to load the worksheet into an earlier version of Mathcad (like 11 and 13) and see if the problem occurred there. Can't tell from the screenshot so I'm no help here I'm afraid - sorry!

Alan

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:dm-3)

Without a worksheet it will be impossible to find a solution. Can you try and replicate the problem?

Mike

Hi,

PFA

--

Dhinesh

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:dm-3)

Please see the attached file (for Mathcad 15).

We can point in Mathcad 2000 on the plot axes: from 1000 to 2000 for example.

Now we must point in Mathcad 15 on the plot axes: from 1000 m to 2000 m (with units!) for example.

I think the error is here.

There is still a problem lower down the file in Vladimir's version. There is a line where G is assigned to Gi that doesn't seem to be useful, but just slows everything down. In the plots, you need to assign units to the 100 in the last term on the x-axis (as I've done) or remove units from the other term (as Vladimir has done).

Alan

Top Tags