cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

NEW Official FTC Thread!!!

ptc-4175734
1-Newbie

NEW Official FTC Thread!!!

Talk about FTC stuff.

1 REPLY 1

The high score for Bowled Over has again been broken. The new score of 591 by two teams in Kentucky's state competition, keeps setting the standards higher and higher. The game this year compared to the previous year's definitely has a large point difference. Bowled Over game participants can earn large sums of points through stacking and lifting crates. In last years game, Get Over It, teams scored lower points through pvc piping in the rolling goal. I think the worlds may have a heavy emphasis on lifting crates. Even though crate lifting can earn large sums of points, having a consistent autonomous program could be the defining factor in any game.

I want to wish good luck to all the teams that still have qualifiers, state competitions, and world championship games coming up. I look forward to seeing the next new high score, which I know will be another large score.

Top Tags