cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

AC_9552412
10-Marble

Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges

Hi, I am trying to download an Eclipse plugin and when I click on DownloadSoftware I get the following message, "Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges - A problem was encountered with your web account. Please contact eSupport Help Community to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience."

How can i solve it?

3 REPLIES 3
Simona
14-Alexandrite
(To:AC_9552412)

Hi AC_9552412,

Your PTC web account wasn't verified.

Could you please check it again? It should be ok now because I did an update on it.

Best regards,

Simona

Hi I am also getting the same error when trying to access the Manage Licenses page.  New partner account I just created today.

What do I need to do to get this solved. ty

Christian

Hi @CB_10053267

A user account will need License Management permissions to view or perform actions on licenses. To view, including viewing the Customer Detailed Report (CDR), you'll need the "License Management Reporting" permission. To download and/or modify licenses using PTC self-service tools, you'll need the "License Management Licensing" permission.

PTC can't grant these for you, as it's a decision for your Online Supervisor(s). You should be able to find and contact your online supervisor from , PTC.com Account Management

Best regards, 

Peter. 

Top Tags