cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Error retrieving Articles from the Community

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Error retrieving Articles from the Community

Since last Friday, I have been getting errors when I try to open an article from my emails in Edge. I can cut and paste the URL in Chrome and the article thread will open.

Here is the message I get:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/color-to-holes/m-p/738230
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite
(To:BenLoosli)

Hi,

looking for the error message on google it seems that it is a client-based issue . One of the most common frequent workaround shared is "cleaning cookies" for the website and "cleaning browsing history"  in your browser.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomU
23-Emerald IV

I've not had any issue or seen any messages like this.  I wonder if your company is using some type of web filtering appliance that is causing this issue.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I can open the articles in Chrome, usually.

Edge is the one giving me issues, except last night at home, Chrome gave me that message.

I am in Chrome now for this reply at work.

Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

looking for the error message on google it seems that it is a client-based issue . One of the most common frequent workaround shared is "cleaning cookies" for the website and "cleaning browsing history"  in your browser.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Pierre_M)

I had cleared the cache, but not the cookies.

That solved it.

Top Tags