cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 2 simulation crashes while exporting result window to bmp files

dtran
1-Newbie

Creo 2 simulation crashes while exporting result window to bmp files

To whom this may concern,

I have a problem with Creo 2 simulation for a very long time and it worsens  as time goes by. I hope that somebody can help me to solve it.

Symptem:

Creo 2  Simulation crashes while exporting result window to bmp files.

Error Message on the traceback:log:

-------------------------------------------------

The trace creation timestamp is: Thu Jun 04 09:29:53 15

The executable build timestamp is: Fri Aug 01 00:37:21 14

The datecode is: 2014200

The pro machine type is: x86e_win64

The process ID is: 5836

The traceback type is : CRASH

-------------------------------------------------

Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION has occurred in the thread 4580.

Main Thread 4580

Somes sugest to add  (enable_opengl_fbo no) to the config.sub. It does not  work.

I used to get this error with complicated result window for multipal components. Now, I get it with only 1 result window for 1 part..

Thank you and best regards 

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:dtran)

Dung,

if you can reproduce the problem on simple model, then contact PTC Support.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:dtran)

This happens to me all the time. I am pretty sure there is a memory error somewhere. The problem is it doesn't happen all the time although it is somewhat frequent. The fact that it doesn't happen all the time makes it harder to open a ticket for.

dtran
1-Newbie
(To:Chris3)

Hi All

This problem played with me for a long time since Pro/e  Wild fire 2. It is getting worst after I added a second monitor. It pissed me off

I figured out the way to fix this last night. Here how it works for me. It might not work for all.

Right click on the screen

Select personalization

change it to windows 7 basic

Best regards

Top Tags