cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Creo 8 0x06000012

MN_11040435
3-Visitor

Creo 8 0x06000012

Ich habe ein Startup Tool meiner Uni für Creo 8.0 gedownloadet. Damit hat mein alte Creo nicht funktioniert, weshalb ich es neu runtergeladen hab. Jetzt kann ich weder das neu Installierte Creo normal noch mit dem Startup Tool öffnen. Ich bekomme immer diese Fehlermeldungen.

Als ich nach dem Fehlercode und einer möglichen Lösung im Forum geschaut habe, wurde mir die neu Installation des qualitiagents empfohlen, dabei bekomme ich aber immer diese Fehlermeldung: Ich finde aber keine neuere Version, die ich dementsprechend benutzen oder löschen könnte.

Creo_Fehlermeldung_2.pngCreo_Fehlermeldung.png

English:

I downloaded a startup tool from my university for Creo 8.0. As a result, my old version of Creo stopped working, which is why I re-downloaded it. Now, I can’t open either the newly installed Creo, nor can I open it with the startup tool. I keep getting these error messages.

When I looked up the error code and a possible solution in the forum, I was advised to reinstall the quality agent. However, I keep getting this error message. I can't find a newer version that I could either use or uninstall accordingly.

1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:MN_11040435)

You need to install different version of Creo in different folder so that they don't overwrite files the other one needs.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags