cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

ModelCheck conditional lifecycle AND units determin configs to use?

DavidFrancis
1-Newbie

ModelCheck conditional lifecycle AND units determin configs to use?

I am attempting to set up mutliple config files depending on lifecycle / release state.

What I cannot figure out is how to make a boolen work in the condition config file as in the following:

(These are the states and parameters PTC documentation suggest, however, I want to add the AND statement for IN vs. MM)

I have tried & && and as you see AND.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

# OVERRIDE CHECKS

IF ( NOCHECK ) NOCHECK

#Lifecycle States INCH

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Basic ) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ INCH )

config=(check/basic_check.mch)(start/basic_start.mcs)(constant/inch.mcn)(status/basic_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Release) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ INCH )

config=(check/release_check.mch)(start/release_start.mcs)(constant/inch.mcn)(status/release_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Approval) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ INCH )

config=(check/approval_check.mch)(start/approval_start.mcs)(constant/inch.mcn)(status/approval_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Review ) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ INCH )

config=(check/review_check.mch)(start/review_start.mcs)(constant/inch.mcn)(status/review_status.mcq)

#Lifecycle States MM

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Basic) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ MM )

config=(check/basic_check.mch)(start/basic_start.mcs)(constant/mm.mcn)(status/basic_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Release) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ MM )

config=(check/release_check.mch)(start/release_start.mcs)(constant/mm.mcn)(status/release_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Approval) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ MM )

config=(check/approval_check.mch)(start/approval_start.mcs)(constant/mm.mcn)(status/approval_status.mcq)

IF ( PTC_WM_LIFECYCLE EQ Review ) AND ( MODEL_UNIT EQ MM )

config=(check/review_check.mch)(start/review_start.mcs)(constant/mm.mcn)(status/review_status.mcq)

ELSE set the fallback (CADDocument OIR - LifeCycle Name at

Container level)

Any insight is welcome... : )

Thanks,
David T. Francis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

David,

Your statements look good in the way that you call out the different
lifecycle states as noted from PTC.

Are you setting up Gatekeeper? If so, I would look at the IBA's that you
setup.
We had to change the names different from the documentation.

Lance Lie
Sr Computer System Technologist II
310.334.1934 office
310.426.4968 cell
310-334.3078 fax
-

Top Tags