cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

What if the angle dimension does not display the suffix zero?

CT_10646942
5-Regular Member

What if the angle dimension does not display the suffix zero?

I am using Creo Parametric Release 9.0 and Datecode9.0.2.0

What if the angle dimension does not display the suffix zero? I filled in 'ang_unit_trail_zero' and changed it to 'yes', but it didn't work. I tried searching for' draw_ang_unit_trail_zero 'but couldn't find it. I hope everyone can answer this question. Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CT_10646942 wrote:

hi,this is Drawing mode

Hi,

in Drawing mode click File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > Detail Options change and set lead_trail_zeros option according your needs.

MartinHanak_0-1682327800660.png

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I have settings in my config.pro file that might affect this type of behavior:

default_ang_units               ang_deg
default_dec_places              3
minimum_angle_dimension         0.020
round_displayed_dim_values      no
tol_display                     yes

You could try these, but be aware, to change them in an already existing part you need to explicitly edit the settings (File->Prepare) to change them for an existing model, or load the settings into your part.

In general to change a single dimension, you can select it then set the number of decimal places via the settings in the ribbon at the top of the window.

CT_10646942
5-Regular Member
(To:KenFarley)

Thank you for your answer. My main idea is to eliminate the excess 0 after angle annotation. For example, in the following image, the right angle is 90 °, and I would like to label it as 90 ° instead of 90.00 °,and when it is not an integer angle, I still keep two significant digits. I have changed your configuration, but the angle display remains unchanged when re labeling...

CT_10646942_0-1682299101187.png

@CT_10646942 wrote:

Thank you for your answer. My main idea is to eliminate the excess 0 after angle annotation. For example, in the following image, the right angle is 90 °, and I would like to label it as 90 ° instead of 90.00 °,and when it is not an integer angle, I still keep two significant digits. I have changed your configuration, but the angle display remains unchanged when re labeling...

CT_10646942_0-1682299101187.png

Hi,

is your question related to Part mode or to Drawing mode?

Martin Hanák
CT_10646942
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

hi,this is Drawing mode

@CT_10646942 wrote:

hi,this is Drawing mode

Hi,

in Drawing mode click File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > Detail Options change and set lead_trail_zeros option according your needs.

MartinHanak_0-1682327800660.png

Martin Hanák
CT_10646942
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Thank you! It's already resolved!

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags