cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Cannot access Thingworx Server web pages

XiangwenZhu
3-Visitor

Cannot access Thingworx Server web pages

Hi,

I installed AnalyticsBuilder trial edition on Windows 10. Everything works fine at the beginning. I can access http://10.0.75.1:8080/Thingworx and finish tasks following the tutorial. After several hours, I found I cannot access the web pages. IE shows:

Can’t reach this page

Then I tried a different IP 10.0.75.2 and it works. After a weekend, I cannot access Thingworx web page by any IP. I have tried to restart the services. It doesn't work.

I have cleaned everything and reinstalled ATE again. The installation log shows everything is fine, but the problem is the same. The web site only works for few hours.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:XiangwenZhu)

Hi

Okay, so the twxfoundation, edgems and nginx containers are in Exited state, this is why you cannot access ThingWorx.

You will need to start them manually: docker start twxfoundation for example.

Make sure you have allocated at least 6 Gb of RAM to the docker process, and ensure your local machine has at least 16Gb of RAM. 

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Could you post the output of the below 2 commands

docker ps -a

ipconfig /all

Thanks

Christophe

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi

Okay, so the twxfoundation, edgems and nginx containers are in Exited state, this is why you cannot access ThingWorx.

You will need to start them manually: docker start twxfoundation for example.

Make sure you have allocated at least 6 Gb of RAM to the docker process, and ensure your local machine has at least 16Gb of RAM. 

Kind regards

Christophe

Hi,

The problem is solved. Perfect.

Thanks,

Top Tags