cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Checkbox changed event to fire navigate service

ptc-6292144
3-Visitor

Checkbox changed event to fire navigate service

I have a service set up in a mashup that returns a true or false value. I have that result tied to a checkbox widget. I have the checkbox changed event tied to a navigation widget navigate service. When the original service in the mashup runs, it changes the checkbox value from a default of false to true, however the navigation widget does not initiate its navigate service. If I manually click the checkbox, the navigation widgets navigate service will fire.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Michael, what you can do is to use the Service Invoke Completed to fire the Navigation Widget as well.

If it should only fire on a True or False from the Service, then you can wire it through a Validation Widget.

Pai,

Thank you for the quick response. Is there a way I can have the expression field for the validator check the value of a returned selected row from a service and if it equals a certain value, return true? Not sure exactly how I could reference service results within the expression field of the validator.

Pai,

Thanks for the direction.

I was able to figure it out. Added the parameter for the true/false value from the service to be brought into the validator. Then simply set the validator expression to "Output = Navigate_Boolean" and have the true event set to the navigation widgets navigate event.

Top Tags