cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Create top-right delete image button

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Create top-right delete image button

Hi all,

Like the subject, I would like to create a top-right delete image button for value display widget (like the image below)

image.png

Is there any way to perform it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Which part is not clear?

1. Overlap the Button widget with the ValueDisplay widget, put it in top-right corner.

Capture.PNG

2. Change the Button Style with a X image  (I don't have that at hand, use another one)

1.PNG  In mashup it looks likeCapture.PNG

3. Figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.  (Don't know how you want to delete image in ValueDisplay, so you need to do the customization yourself)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Yes you can, the Button widget can overlap with the valueDisplay widget, and occupy the top-right part of the image.   

And then, you need to change the Button Style with a X image, and figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.

Quannd
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

Thank @zyuan1 , but could you explain more details for me? (An example maybe)

Which part is not clear?

1. Overlap the Button widget with the ValueDisplay widget, put it in top-right corner.

Capture.PNG

2. Change the Button Style with a X image  (I don't have that at hand, use another one)

1.PNG  In mashup it looks likeCapture.PNG

3. Figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.  (Don't know how you want to delete image in ValueDisplay, so you need to do the customization yourself)

Announcements

Top Tags