cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Create top-right delete image button

Quannd
7-Bedrock

Create top-right delete image button

Hi all,

Like the subject, I would like to create a top-right delete image button for value display widget (like the image below)

image.png

Is there any way to perform it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Which part is not clear?

1. Overlap the Button widget with the ValueDisplay widget, put it in top-right corner.

Capture.PNG

2. Change the Button Style with a X image  (I don't have that at hand, use another one)

1.PNG  In mashup it looks likeCapture.PNG

3. Figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.  (Don't know how you want to delete image in ValueDisplay, so you need to do the customization yourself)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Yes you can, the Button widget can overlap with the valueDisplay widget, and occupy the top-right part of the image.   

And then, you need to change the Button Style with a X image, and figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.

Quannd
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

Thank @zyuan1 , but could you explain more details for me? (An example maybe)

Which part is not clear?

1. Overlap the Button widget with the ValueDisplay widget, put it in top-right corner.

Capture.PNG

2. Change the Button Style with a X image  (I don't have that at hand, use another one)

1.PNG  In mashup it looks likeCapture.PNG

3. Figure out the "Close/ delete image" logic in a service and trigger it by this Button.  (Don't know how you want to delete image in ValueDisplay, so you need to do the customization yourself)

Top Tags