cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Design tab while creating Mashup is coming blank.

manglapr
7-Bedrock

Design tab while creating Mashup is coming blank.

Hi,

I can not see widgets in Design tab while creating mashup. Getting below error. Please see the below images.Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can compare with what you have now and check for the edits. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:manglapr)

Hi @manglapr.

Does the same behavior exist under the Administrator login?  Which version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

HI @slangley 

I am using Administrator login only. Thingworx version is below as shown in image :-TW_Version.PNG

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @manglapr.

Have you tested with different browsers to determine if you experience the same behavior?

Regards.

--Sharon

@manglapr   If your TWX 8.4.2 server is installed by using Navigate 1.9 installer, then it's a proved bug that the Base Style Theme can't be found due to web.xml setting problem, and will cause this scenario (Design mode in mashup blank).  But you mentioned you're using Navigate 1.8, that's strange.

manglapr
7-Bedrock
(To:zyuan1)

@zyuan1  yes i am using thingworx navigate 1.8 and it is really a strange issue. Any alternate solution?

@slangley  Yes i did try on IE and facing same issue.

Check if you can open the Base Theme (hidden in System Objects) in Style Theme (Beta) in the composer, if you can , then it's not the problem I mentioned, if you can't, I can send you the modified version.

manglapr
7-Bedrock

@zyuan1  I tried to search in style theme(BETA) but i did not find any theme. Have attached image for same.

Also i did try y directly searching for base theme file but i am getting popup window with error "Page BaseThemeError.PNGCapture.PNGnot found exception"(attached image).

Capture.PNG

It's a default entity, you should check the box first

manglapr
7-Bedrock

@zyuan1  I got same error after opening the base theme "Page not found exception"

Capture.PNGError.PNG

You can compare with what you have now and check for the edits. 

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:manglapr)

Hi manglapr.

If one of the previous responses allowed you to find a solution to your problem, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags