cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

I'm looking for thingworx java API that used external

bson21
9-Granite

I'm looking for thingworx java API that used external

Hell All.

I want to change thingworx field in external(exactly integrity lifecycle manager)

once integrity event happened, I will change thingworx field(such as true) for integrity event notification using thingworx java API.

Thank you in advance

Regards

BS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:bson21)

Hi @bson21.

If you are running ThingWorx Flow, there is an Integrity Lifecycle Manager that may be helpful (Flow itself may be helpful for what you want to achieve).  There is also a Data from Integrity Lifecycle Manager extension available on the Marketplace that you may want to check out.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
raluca_edu
17-Peridot

Hi,

Could you please give us more details on this?

Thanks,

Raluca Edu

I want to notify thingworx to get integrity type information when integrity type state chaged.

so when event(type state change) happened, using integrity event trigger, I want to make thingworx work.

in my investigation, the way thingworx can know integrity event(state change) is REST API.

so I need to know REST API usage using java script(method integrity can act when event happen)

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @bson21.

If you are running ThingWorx Flow, there is an Integrity Lifecycle Manager that may be helpful (Flow itself may be helpful for what you want to achieve).  There is also a Data from Integrity Lifecycle Manager extension available on the Marketplace that you may want to check out.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @bson21.

Please let us know if you took a look at the Integrity Lifecycle Manager extensions mentioned in the previous post.  If that post has allowed you to solve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags