cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Incomplete user extensions display if using Infotable

pjoly
11-Garnet

Incomplete user extensions display if using Infotable

hello

If I add an infotable (list of devices) in user extensions , most of extensions are no more displayed for each users :

UserExtensions definition :

extension definition.png

user extensions displayed :

extension usage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @pjoly.

We tested under ThingWorx 8.4 but were unable to recreate the issue.  Since support for ThingWorx 7.4 has ended, you will need to upgrade to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:pjoly)

Hi @pjoly.

We have a few questions:

• What version of ThingWorx are you running?
  • Do the extensions immediately disappear after adding the field or once you've added data to the infotable?

If you can provide more information, we will try to recreate it.

Regards.

--Sharon

pjoly
11-Garnet

• What version of ThingWorx are you running?-> ThingWorx 7.4.9-b47
  • Do the extensions immediately disappear after adding the field or once you've added data to the infotable? -> immediately when I load the user without adding info

Regards

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @pjoly.

We tested under ThingWorx 8.4 but were unable to recreate the issue.  Since support for ThingWorx 7.4 has ended, you will need to upgrade to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @pjoly.

Were you able to resolve your issue by upgrading ThingWorx?  If so, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same problem.  If you have found a different solution, please post it here and mark that as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

hello

no I was not able to solve this issue and I cannot offer to upgrade to 8.4 now as it is so time consuming to upgrade !

Top Tags