cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Multiple Routes in Google Maps Widget

drieder
15-Moonstone

Multiple Routes in Google Maps Widget

Hello everyone,

I would like to show multiple different Routes in one Google Maps Widget.

So far when I pass an Infotable with the locations, it will draw a line between all locations in the order as they appear in the table (of course!)

Is there a way to somehow pass either multiple Infotables (where each contains a route) or somehow prevent some lines from drawing?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Dominik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:drieder)

The Map right now supports

Planned Route and Actual Route so you can show at minimum two.

I forget if you can use the regular datapoints and draw a line between the two or not.

each of these would have to be an InfoTable of points in your data set so InfoTables inside of InfoTables

You can do many more regions, but the drawback is that the regions always draw a closing line from end to beginning of the series.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:drieder)

The Map right now supports

Planned Route and Actual Route so you can show at minimum two.

I forget if you can use the regular datapoints and draw a line between the two or not.

each of these would have to be an InfoTable of points in your data set so InfoTables inside of InfoTables

You can do many more regions, but the drawback is that the regions always draw a closing line from end to beginning of the series.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PaiChung)

Hi @drieder.

If the response provided by @PaiChung answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags