cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Thingworx Guides Historic

Clement_D
9-Granite

Thingworx Guides Historic

Hello,

I used to have more than 30 guides in my thingworx profile under the part "Your guides".
I just have 3 left which are the more recent.
Is there a reasons why all my guides just reset ?

ps : I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question. If it is not, i will move the topic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
prola
5-Regular Member
(To:Clement_D)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You should be able to see your past projects now. Apologies for the issue. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
CRArko
17-Peridot

Hi, Clement.

Could you send me a screenshot of the 'your guides' list you're referring to? That's not a part of the board's functionality we use regularly so I'd like to look further into this.

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

Here is my capture. I used to have 30 guides. I only have 4 now. It isn't a really important for me but i wanted to warn about this bug.

guides.JPG

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Clement_D.

What is the url you use to access this page?

Regards.

--Sharon

The guides are here. Are you just informing about how some guides in which you were enrolled in, have disappeared from under Your Guides section?

Yes because I don't thinks it is an intentional feature.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Clement_D.

Please provide the url so we can validate we're referring to the same thing.  I can then follow up with the team that supports that site for more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

prola
5-Regular Member

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You should be able to see your past projects now. Apologies for the issue. 

Clement_D
9-Granite
(To:prola)

No problem.
Thank you, I have recover my progression :)

I wanted to say that the guides and the interface with the progression are very nice.

Top Tags