cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

link widget transfer parameter to another mashup

CZ_9645217
14-Alexandrite

link widget transfer parameter to another mashup

Dear community,

I now have a requirement to click on a text to jump to another page and pass that text as a parameter to the other page that opens. My current approach is to use a link widget and a button widget to accomplish this, but there are many such requirements on this page, if I use both widgets to accomplish this, it will be very troublesome, is there a better way to achieve this? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CZ_9645217 ,

I would suggest using Session Variables to accomplish this.  You can add variables to the GlobalSessionProperties ThingShape (or create your own ThingShape and add it to the Configuration in the UserManagementSubsystem) and then they will be available under the 'Session' tab in the mashup builder.  You'll have access to those global properties (as well as the change events for them) across all mashups.  Hope that helps.

--Nick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@CZ_9645217 ,

I would suggest using Session Variables to accomplish this.  You can add variables to the GlobalSessionProperties ThingShape (or create your own ThingShape and add it to the Configuration in the UserManagementSubsystem) and then they will be available under the 'Session' tab in the mashup builder.  You'll have access to those global properties (as well as the change events for them) across all mashups.  Hope that helps.

--Nick

CZ_9645217
14-Alexandrite
(To:nmilleson)

@nmilleson Thank you very much, it helped me, I used buttons and navigation function to achieve the needs

Top Tags