cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Failed to publish experience

dkirazli
8-Gravel

Failed to publish experience

Not able to publish experiences:

[2020-10-22T13:55:51.604Z] error: [twx-studio:tgt-gen.img] Response code 403

[2020-10-22T13:55:51.604Z] error: [twx-studio:tgt-gen.img] Could not retrieve signature,  {"message":"Insufficient permissions to access resource","errorCode":403,"error":{}}

[2020-10-22T13:55:51.604Z] error: [twx-studio:tgt-gen.img] Failed to generate the data set for model E:\Projekte\Vuforia_Studio_Data\Documents\VuforiaStudio\Projects\KTM_Bike\dist\app\resources\Uploaded\IllustrationKTM.pvz undefined

[2020-10-22T13:55:51.604Z] error: [twx-studio:projectHelper] publishTask error for project KTM_Bike Error: Publish failed, issue generating model target information

at _Error (C:\Users\dkirazli\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\target-generator\lib\modelTargets.js:23:17)

at ModelTargetGenerator.generateDataSet (C:\Users\dkirazli\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\target-generator\lib\modelTargets.js:206:13)

at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) {

i18n: true

}

[2020-10-22T13:55:51.605Z] error: [twx-studio:api] Error occured while publishing project KTM_Bike Error: Publish failed, issue generating model target information

at _Error (C:\Users\dkirazli\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\target-generator\lib\modelTargets.js:23:17)

at ModelTargetGenerator.generateDataSet (C:\Users\dkirazli\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\studio-download.vuforia.io\node_modules\target-generator\lib\modelTargets.js:206:13)

at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5) {

i18n: true

}

6 REPLIES 6
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:dkirazli)

Hello Dkirazli,

It seems this Vuforia Experience Service doesn't have Model Target enabled.

I would recommand at first to check this article :

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS279248

Best regards,

Samuel

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your reply.
What is really strange that it was working 1 or 2 months ago.
And as it is running on the cloud, I have no access to the local files to make changes and restart it.
Br,
Deniz

sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Deniz,

It is needed to open a case to PTC Cloud.

They will check config file and if they don't find the right setup, they will contact Technical Suppport internaly directly.

Like that, we will be able to investigate directly on the instance.

I am a Technical Support Engineer at PTC but I don't have the access to any instance of customers hosted at PTC.

This is the process to have a right security about environments.

Best regards,

Samuel

Hi Samuel,

I have opened a case at Tech Support,

There answer was "Apologies, but we do not provide TS case support for trial ES. Request you to please post your concerns in the community."

After some emails I got this 

"It turns out that we do not have Model Target Generation enabled on any of the trial systems, which explains why it is failing for you.  You would need to setup a local install of the Experience Service in order to enable MTG."

I'm not 100% sure, but in the past the Model Target Generation worked, or?

Br,

Deniz

sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Deniz,

Please send me the URL of your trial instance, please.

I will ask to the team who is managing the trial instance to check it.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags