cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Grid layout vertical scroll

KM
11-Garnet
11-Garnet

Grid layout vertical scroll

I have a list of checkbox. When I insert the checkbox using grid layout, it cannot be scroll down when i preview it. the total checkbox that i need to display is 17. but it only display 11 checkboxes on screen. 

How to solve this problem? 

MiKha_1-1612749235058.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:KM)

Hello MiKha,

Grid Layout Widget doesn't have scrollbar behavior.

The solution migth to be to use a Panel Widget.

http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FWidgetPanel.html%23

So, in a such case try to insert Panel Widget in the cell of the Grid Layout Widget where are located Checkbox Widgets.

Move under Panel Widget, all of these Checkbox.

I have tried this solution but no scrollbars have been displayed even if default CSS stylesheet should display them!

sdidier_0-1612774292944.png

It is a point to investigate deeper.

I think about a standard HMTL/CSS error.

Maybe the scrollbars are hidden by outside area.

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:KM)

Hello MiKha,

Grid Layout Widget doesn't have scrollbar behavior.

The solution migth to be to use a Panel Widget.

http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FWidgetPanel.html%23

So, in a such case try to insert Panel Widget in the cell of the Grid Layout Widget where are located Checkbox Widgets.

Move under Panel Widget, all of these Checkbox.

I have tried this solution but no scrollbars have been displayed even if default CSS stylesheet should display them!

sdidier_0-1612774292944.png

It is a point to investigate deeper.

I think about a standard HMTL/CSS error.

Maybe the scrollbars are hidden by outside area.

Best regards,

Samuel

KM
11-Garnet
11-Garnet
(To:sdidier)

Hi @sdidier, thank you for your explanation.

I've tried to use the panel widget, but there's no scrollbars as you've mentioned.

So, as for another alternative, if I have 16 checkboxes, and I want to put only 8 checkboxes in the first grid layout, and after user checked the 8th checkbox, the first grid layout will be hidden, then the second grid layout containing another 8 checkboxes displayed in the same position with first grid layout .

Is it possible to do that? If yes,what is the steps that I need to do? 

Thank you in advance. 

KM
11-Garnet
11-Garnet
(To:sdidier)

I've found the solution for the alternative. Thank you so much for your help @sdidier 

Top Tags