cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Hololens 2 going blank when setting sequence in Vuforia View app for offline downloaded experience

Aditya1702
14-Alexandrite

Hololens 2 going blank when setting sequence in Vuforia View app for offline downloaded experience

Hello,

Good Morning,

I have offline downloaded AR experience created using Vuforia Studio in Hololens 2 Vuforia View app.

Whenever I click on a button to set the sequence in Hololens 2 the system sometimes work & sometimes it goes blank.

Can I get any help on this.

Best Regards,

Aditya Gupta

1 REPLY 1

Hello @Aditya1702 ,

if the issue still occur, we need to clarify it further. what means goes blank - is that crash of the view app? Or is that an issue of the model - so not properly is displayed /e.g. some shader setting etc. . For example the shader setting on HL are different for View GLSL  and HLSL for HoloLens and they are not working on the different modes. So could you reproduce the issue in preview or only in view

another point is the question: what do the button to set the sequence /figure?  Is that with binding on widget or did you call some javascript code? When you call javascript to set the sequence possibly is that some kind of javascript synchronous problem. Possibly some code is not synchronized - because the js code is always working asynchronously

Announcements

Top Tags