cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Model rotation - please share sample project

Dhaval_Bendale
7-Bedrock

Model rotation - please share sample project

I have an urgent requirement of the same!

Can you please share any sample project which defines the second method you mentioned in this post i.e "User Euler calculate to transform the axis. In this case you will have a set of values  x,y,z, rx ,ry,  rz – combination of space shift and rotation which will result the desired rotation."

Thank you in advance!

RE: post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dhaval_Bendale ,

here I want to provide an example showing how to rotate a first level component according to any spatial axis. I never get working for deeper level component, no I idea why this did not work. I think I did post this example in the past# to this post https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Possibility-to-change-set-the-spincenter-csys-of-models-and/m-p/796282#M10843

Here the link to download the project

For this I needed 2 things 1.) to extract the location matrix of the assembly (via extension , please check the post  for more details. Please, let me know if you have questions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Dhaval_Bendale ,

here I want to provide an example showing how to rotate a first level component according to any spatial axis. I never get working for deeper level component, no I idea why this did not work. I think I did post this example in the past# to this post https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Possibility-to-change-set-the-spincenter-csys-of-models-and/m-p/796282#M10843

Here the link to download the project

For this I needed 2 things 1.) to extract the location matrix of the assembly (via extension , please check the post  for more details. Please, let me know if you have questions.

Top Tags