cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Possibility to click 3D-pictures and start an event with a hololens project

xrayproudly
3-Visitor

Possibility to click 3D-pictures and start an event with a hololens project

Hello,

i am currently creating an 3d experience espacially for the hololens. Therefore i want to associate a 3d-picture with an even by "clicking" on the picture itself (hololens tab gesture). When using the JS application for the clicking event, the program / hololens doesnt register any "clicking" while in thingworx view. In consequence i cant start the desired event.

Is there something i am missing to trigger the functionality as "button" for a 3d-picture/object in an 3d environment? Voice Commands do work absolutely fine though.

Btw.: The command for activating the desired function in the additional picture is wrong - i know. i am using viewCtrl.movemodelItem6(); now.

Greetings,
Andre

3 REPLIES 3

Does it work correctly in the preview? 

The preview button doesnt do anything.

When i click preview, a short "lag" happens and then theres my developer web portal again (no change).

Hi Xray,

try implementing the Code in the Home.js. This could look like the following code:

var visibilityswitch=false;  //a switch, that turns buttons on or off

$scope.functionButton1 = function()  //functionButton1 is the function, that has to be called when pressing Button 1

{

visibilityswitch=! visibilityswitch;

//The switch is turned from of to on

$scope.view.wdg['Button2']['visible']= visibilityswitch; 

//This line makes Button2 visible when first run.

//Make sure, that Button2 (your 3D Image) is not checked at “Visible”.

//Also make sure, that your 3D Images have the right name under Studio ID, in this case “Button1” and “Button2”.

}Buttonscript.JPG

Buttonscript2.JPG

Top Tags