cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Resource Widget. How to change size of the Image

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite

Resource Widget. How to change size of the Image

Hi, I am trying to place an image in 2D Panel using a Resource Image Widget. But while placing that, I find that image looks over sized and not fitting the screen. Need help on how I can Re-Size the Resource Image.

Thanks,

Avinash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Avinash. You can define the width and height of the image using the width and height properties listed within the resource image details. This will allow you to resize the image to fit appropriately within your experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Avinash. You can define the width and height of the image using the width and height properties listed within the resource image details. This will allow you to resize the image to fit appropriately within your experience.

agangaiah
14-Alexandrite
(To:tmccombie)

Thank so much. Some how I missed it. Also we need while mentioned th height and width we have to mentioned them either in px or in %.

Thanks,

Avinash

Is it possible to change the width and height  of 3DImage with the javascript code?

I tried in every way but in the end it does not change anything.

i used this code.

$scope.add=function() {

$scope.setWidgetProp("3DImage-1", "width", parseInt($scope.getWidgetProp("3DImage-1", "width")) + 1);

}

or 

$scope.add=function() {

$scope.view.wdg["3DImage-1"].width += 1
}

but not working.

Thnx

Giuseppe

Top Tags