ENGAGE= KUDO, REPLY, or SOLVE!
The “top engaged threads” this month for Creo were mostly older topics that stood out in views. We are going to take the time to explore what Creo topics were interesting to community members this November and which community members engaged to make them great Creo conversations!
ThingWorx TOP TOPICS
9. ThingWorx: @OCMutzstarted the thread Thingworx 9.0 forces the use of Oracle Java SE Subscription License
10. Vuforia: @HectorAtLmco received a very detailed response and link to a help article for his PVS File Questions post.
12. Windchill: In 2018, @mastachef started a topic about Windchill APIs getting started and received an Accepted Solution from @joshbybee Thank you @Sri @shambhabi , @rleir @Pradeepa for participating in this conversation!
How to generate a report of all completed Promotion Requests?
16. Arbortext: @BobSpangenburg posted Arbortext Diagnostic Information Type explanation and received an Accepted Solution from GarethOakes!
18. Windchill SSE: @bson21 helped the 2018 conversation GIT Integration usage and overview started by @ASailer gain some activity in November! Thank you @Ted_Lin @sdas-4 and @VolkerEckardt for participating in this thread!
19. Windchill SSE: This 2018 post by @fjacksch PTC Integrity 11.0 + Direct MKS Java API server access received top views in November.
20. Windchill SSE: @amund started the conversation Query for all contents of a specific segment/document
Thank you @LLawton for participating in this open discussion!
21. Windchill SSE: @MP_9692974 received a link to one of our knowledgebase articles.
For his question about PTC Integrity Modeler and Lifecycle manager integration with mksapi64.dll Great use of knowledge!
23. Mathcad: Excellent graphs found in the thread How to plot a point in 3-D and rotation of the point? started by @lvl107
25. Mathcad: Community Manager loves the dialogue in this discussion post How to plot a cup ? ….. "Follow your hint and do exercise, trap a fly underneath" initiated by @IvI107